We bring you 10 signs that could mean that you are gluten intolerant.
There are more than 55 diseases associated with gluten, a protein found in wheat, rye and barley. According to some estimates, as much as 99% of people who have intolerance to gluten in general are not aware of that, and it is believed that nearly 40% of the world’s population is intolerant to gluten. We bring you 10 signs that could mean that you are gluten intolerant:
– Indigestion, such as gas, bloating, diarrhea, constipation (most pronounced in children after consuming gluten)
– “Chicken skin” on the hands
– Hormonal Imbalance
– Migraine headaches
– The diagnosis of chronic fatigue
– Fatigue or tiredness after ingesting a meal containing gluten
– Diagnosis of autoimmune diseases, such as Hashimoto’s thyroiditis, rheumatoid arthritis, lupus, psoriasis, ulcerative colitis, multiple sclerosis or scleroderma
– Neurological symptoms, such as dizziness or feeling that you do not have a balance
– Inflammation and pain in the joints (fingers, knees, hips)
– Problems with mood, such as anxiety, depression and mood swings.