Lemon with water not only nourishes our body with minerals, vitamins and trace elements which we absolutely need, but it also quenches thirst better than any other beverage. It is the best natural energy booster. In the morning, when we wake up, our bodily tissues are dehydrated and in need of water to get rid of the toxins as soon as possible and rejuvenate the cells. So, this homemade “lemonade” helps regulate proper digestive tract and kidney functions, and eliminate internal toxins, by forcing them to work as smooth as possible.
20 Amazing Reasons To Start Your Day With Water and Lemon
- Water with lemon is great for the skin. The vitamin C in lemon, improves our skin by rejuvenating the body. Drinking water with lemon every morning will improve the condition of your skin.
- Water with lemon cleanses the liver. The lemon juice from the lemonade stimulates the liver to get rid of the toxins.
- Water with lemon is quite beneficial for pregnant women. Because lemons are loaded with Vitamin C, it acts as an adaptogen which helps the body to fight against viruses such as colds. Vitamin C also helps the formation of bone tissue of the unborn baby, as well as due to the high content of potassium, the lemonade helps forming cells of the nervous system and the brain of the baby.
- Water with lemon prevents cancer, because lemons are a highly alkaline food. Many studies have scientifically proven that cancer cannot grow in an alkaline environment.
- Water with lemon helps to dilute uric acid, the built up which causes the pain in the gout and joints.
- Water with lemon hydrates your body by providing the body with electrolytes, as lemons contain good amount of electrolytes such as calcium, magnesium and potassium.
- Water with lemon is great for the joints, because it is reducing the pain in the muscles and joints.
- Lukewarm water with lemon helps digestion because of lemon’s citric acid. It interferes with other acids and enzymes which easily stimulate the secretion of digestion and gastric juice.
- Water with lemon causes the liver to produce more enzymes than with other
- Water with Lemon helps fight inflammation of the tonsils, sore throats and infections of the respiratory tract. This is due to the anti – inflammatory properties of lemon.
- Water with lemon is irreplaceable for the normal functioning of the Since lemon is a powerful antioxidant, it strengthens the immune system and protects the body from free radicals.
- Water with lemon is very beneficial for the proper functioning of the nervous system (because of the high amount of potassium contained in lemon). Depression and anxiety are usually the result of low levels of potassium in the blood. A sufficient amount of potassium is needed by the nervous system in order to ensure sustainable signals to the heart.
- Warm water with lemon helps regulate natural bowel movement.
- Water with lemon helps with weight loss. Lemons contain pectin fiber, which helps reduce the appetite and the hunger cravings. Many studies have shown thatpeople with a better alkaline diet lose weight faster.
- Water with lemon cleanses the arteries, blood vessels and the blood.
- Water with lemon helps in reducing the high blood pressure. You can reduce the high blood pressure by 10% with a daily intake of only one lemon.
- Water with lemon creates an alkalizing effect in the body. Even if you consume it immediately before a meal, it helps your body keep a higher level of pH. The higher the level of pH, the more your body is capable of fighting
- Water with lemon relieves heartburn. For this you need to mix a teaspoon of lemon juice in ½ a glass of lukewarm water.
- Water with lemon helps dissolve calcium deposits, kidney stones, gallstones, and pancreatic stones.
- Water with lemon helps with gingivitis and tooth pain.
How And When To Consume The Water With Lemon:
For this recipe you will need lukewarm spring or purified water. Take ½ a cup of lukewarm water in which you will squeeze at least ½ a lime or lemon. It is best to use a special juicer, if you have one (to get the most juice out of the lemon/lime). You can also use lemon essential oil.
You need to drink this water with lemon every morning on an empty stomach. Many doctors recommend drinking it one hour before meals for maximum results.
So, when life gives you a chance, take advantage of it.
Source : naturalcuresnotmedicine.com