Head lice are in fact very small insects that feed on the blood from the scalp. They can be transferred very easily to other children because they usually affect children. One in every ten children gets affected by head lice at some time in their schooling. Girls get lice more often than boys and transmitting head lice is very easy.
Signs of head lice
- Tickling feeling of something moving in the hair
- Sores on the head
In order to treat head lice for your child you don’t have to spend several dollars. There is a simple, safe and natural way to get rid of head lice.
- Listerine mouthwash
- White vinegar
- Shower cap
- Lice comb
- First completely wet the hair with the Listerine.
- When you wet the hair completely, put a shower cap over it.
- Let the hair cap on for an hour.
- After the hour is up, simply remove the bag and wash the mouthwash off the hair.
- After you finish with the mouthwash, soak the hair with the vinegar, reapply the bags and let the vinegar soak for another hour.
- After that rinse the vinegar out and then shampoo the hair.
- After you have shampooed the hair, comb it with the lice comb.
Lice hate the smell of spearmint, so when you get rid of the lice and want to keep them away for a long time, just spray some spearmint mouthwash on your children’s scalp and little water before they go to school.