Although proper diet and regular workout are the basis for good health, maintaining a healthy body is not always easy. We are constantly challenged with lack of time, which in turn leads to a sedentary lifestyle and unhealthy eating habits.
One of the most important things to keep your body healthy is to maintain your organs in good health. This amazing turmeric drink recipe can do wonders for your liver, which is the most important detoxifier in your body.
Your liver is continually exposed to toxin build up and in time it becomes overcome and strained from all the poisons in your body, most of which you aren’t aware of.
BENEFITS OF TURMERIC TEA:
– It improves your immunity
– It promotes the secretion of bile
– It improves your skin quality
– It prevents blood clotting
– It improves circulation
– It reduces the symptoms of colds and coughs
– It reduces bad cholesterol
– It eases inflammation
– It purifies blood
– It cleanses the body
– It’s an effective anti-inflammatory
– It improves nutrient absorption in the body
– It boosts energy
This great turmeric drink has numerous highly beneficial properties that will improve not just your liver, but your overall health as well. This recipe will detox your liver owing to the healthy ingredients it contains.
THE INGREDIENTS YOU NEED:
– 2 tsps. turmeric
– ½ cup coconut milk
– 2 tsps. raw honey
– 1 tsp vanilla extract
– 1 to 2 ½ tsps. cinnamon
– 2 tsps. ginger
– a pinch of black pepper
All of these ingredients are probably already in your kitchen, but in case you’ve run out of some, you can easily obtain it at any health food store.
WHAT YOU SHOULD DO:
- Fill half a mug with boiling water.
- Add turmeric and ginger to the boiling water.
- Cover the mug and leave it for 10-15 minutes.
- Then add the cinnamon, black pepper, vanilla and honey to the boiling water.
- Fill up the mug with coconut milk and stir well.
This turmeric tea is simply delicious. Not only will you love it, but you will also benefit from it greatly as it will do a complete detox to your liver.
It’s important to be aware that maintaining good organ health should be everyone’s priority as your life entirely depends on it.
Source: Family Health Freedom Network