Bunions are salt deposits caused by poor metabolism, uncomfortable shoes, gout, influenza, tonsillitis, rheumatic infections and improper nutrition.
The bunions are really affecting people’s everyday life, it is quite frustrating, because many people suffering from bunions are not able to find fitting footwear, and not to mention the unattractive appearance.
- Put a tablespoon of crushed bay leaves in 10 oz /300 ml of water. The best time to do this is in the Cook it for 5 minutes and then keep it in a thermos overnight.
- First thing in the morning, strain the liquid and drink it in small sips throughout the day, and remember, you must not drink it all at once.
- Repeat the procedure for 3 days and make sure you prepare a fresh drink every evening. Repeat the treatment after a week.
- You might be surprised by the frequent urination, but that only shows that the salt in your body dissolves and irritates the bladder.
After 10 days of usage you will certainly notice some improvements. You will feel much better and the joint pain will disappear. The bay leaf treatment should last for 2 months, and the bunions will disappear.
- Take 5 large bay leaves, finely crush them and place them in100 ml of 96% alcohol. Leave the remedy for a week and strain it.
- Apply this home remedy on your bunions. For better results, before you apply the remedy, soak your feet in warm water (3l of water and 1 tablespoon of baking soda).
- Dry your feet with a towel, apply the remedy and put on some cotton socks.
When combined together, iodine and aspirin give great results when it comes to treating joint pain, bunions and similar growths.
Use regular soap to relieve inflammations and pain caused by bunions.
Take some soap and shred it in pieces, then take the pieces of soap and apply them on the bunions and gently massage the area. Rinse them well, dry your feet using a towel and apply some iodine.
In order to achieve optimal absorption apply the iodine in a net – like drawing. With a soaked cotton bud in povidone – iodine draw a “net” over the affected area. Cross over some vertical and horizontal lines, a centimeter apart from each other. Leave it to dry and put on your cotton socks. Repeat the procedure for 30 days.
You can also use iodine and lemon juice to treat bunions. Combine the same ratio of the ingredients and apply the homemade remedy on the sore spots. With the same remedy you can treat “heel spur” efficiently.
Source : www.healthandhealthyliving.com